Dark circles are like those uninvited guests that you do not want under your eyes. There are several reasons why they show up. Out of these factors genes, not getting enough sleep, medication and stress tops the list. Now, you know that there are multiple reasons behind the dark circles, but we are mostly focused on the home remedies to cure the dark circles effectively. Apart from the home remedies, I would definitely advise you that you take enough sleep.
Benefits of Aloe gel in Dark Circles Cure
Men and women who work overnight and are stressed regarding their work are more likely to experience dark circles. These dark patches under the eyes not just make you look older than you actually are but also make you look tired and dull. This why taking care of the dark circles is very important. The best thing that you can apply for dark circles is Aloe Vera Gel. Yes, this miracle gel not just helps to lighten the dark circles, but because of its fantastic ability to lighten the skin, it also improves the skin tone.
So, if your skin has become wrinkled and dark, applying aloe vera gel will be definitely beneficial. As the under eye skin loses the elasticity, it also gets fine lines faster. The loss of collagen and elastin makes under eye skin saggy, bags and puffy. Even sun damage can do the same thing. Aloe vera will give you relief in the dark circles, eye bags and puffiness.
A lot of people wonder, can they use aloe vera gel under the eyes? Yes, you can apply fresh Aloe Vera Gel under the eyes to help combat dryness, wrinkles and dark circles. It is as easy as that though regular application is required. However, there are certain specific methods with aloe vera that you need to know before using this gel. Knowing about the multiple benefits of aloe vera gel, brands that have come up with aloe vera gels. If you’re confused, which is the best aloe vera gel brands in India? For that you can read our article on the best aloe vera gels in India.
How to Apply Aloe Vera Gel for Removing Dark Circles
Here’re the best methods of using Aloe Vera Gel to get rid of dark circles faster.
1. Aloe Vera and potato juice for dark circles Removal
The simple recipe will help you light in the dark circles and get rid of the under eye bags. Potato juice is known to have the skin lightening and bleaching ability. It not just help in the pigmentation but also improve the appearance of the darkness under eyes.
How to apply?
- For this, you would need a medium sized potato and some aloe vera juice.
- Grate the potato and squeeze to take the juice out.
- In that juice, add one spoon of Aloe Vera Gel.
- Now, mix both of these thoroughly.
- It will take some time for these two to mix up perfectly.
- Taking a cotton ball, apply this lotion under the eyes. Massage for around 20 to 40 seconds.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it in the next morning with lukewarm water.
You have to continue doing this everyday to get good results in the removal of dark circles quickly from your face.
2. Remove Dark Circles with Aloe Vera and Cucumber
Don’t think about, how to use aloe vera gel for dark circles removal, rather do this simple remedy. Cucumber is mostly water but it also contains soothing and healing properties. Same is the case with aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is rich in minerals and vitamins.
How to apply?
- Mix two spoons of cucumber juice in one spoon of Aloe Vera Gel.
- Apply this mixture under the eyes and lightly massage for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Let this juice soak the under eye skin and work on the darkness.
- Leave it overnight.
- Remove with fresh water the next morning.
- This should be done every day for lightening the dark circles quickly.
- This is the best way to remove the dark circles with aloe vera gel and cucumber.
3. Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice for Eliminating Excessive Darkness under Eyes
When you have heavy dark circles under your eyes, then aloe vera alone cannot be as effective and quick way as it would be, when you make some lemon juice in it. Lemon is a natural bleaching agent that is also rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C, is a known antioxidant that increases the cell renewal and fights the free radical that damages yourself.
How to apply?
- Take one spoon of lemon juice and mix it with one spoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the mixture and massage for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep it for overnight.
- Next morning, rinse with normal water.
- We have to do it for at least two weeks to see some desirable effects in the dark circles removal.
4. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera for Fast Healing Of Dark Circles
If you want a natural remedy to remove dark circles quickly then this would work. A mixture of Vitamin E along with aloe vera gel is a perfect combination to remove your dark circles. Not just that, Vitamin E enhances the skin’s beauty. It moisturises the under eye area, which lacks lubricating glands. So, this remedy will work in multiple ways. It will give you anti-aging benefits and relief in the appearance of darkness under eyes. Lastly, it also eliminates the under eye bags that make you look old.
How to apply?
- Take one Vitamin E capsule and cut it. (Here are the best brands of vitamin E oil in India)
- Extract the contents in a bowl.
- Add one spoon of Aloe Vera Gel.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this lotion of Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Gel under the eyes.
- Keep massaging for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Keep it overnight for better results.
- The next morning, rinse with the regular water.
- Use this every day until you see satisfactory results.
You can buy Vitamin E capsules from the pharmacy store and aloe vera gel from a good quality brand. Additionally, you should apply anti aging eye creams daily at night to ensure that the under eye skin stays moisturized.
Some Extra Tips to Prevent Dark Circles
There are some tips to prevent the dark circles under eye bags in the first place
1. Good night sleep
Taking enough sleep at night will not just give you healthy skin but also keeps you fresh and rejuvenated. This also prevent dark circles from coming up under the eyes. According to experts, you must take sleep for 7 to 8 hours in a day. Apply eye creams for dark circles. Know more on the best under eye creams for dark circles and puffiness, in this post, if you are not sure which eye cream to use.
You may have heard it multiple times that hydration is the key. Experts emphasize that you must drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water every day. It will not just hydrate your body your skin but it also decreases the dark circles.
3. Balanced Diet
A diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin K and Vitamin E is beneficial. Take a look at the best vitamin A rich food items that you can eat to cure dark circles.
This is last but the most important tip. Stress takes a toll on your overall health not just dark circles. Lead a healthy lifestyle with some exercises on regular basis. Exercise is a stress buster and will definitely show you good results in the appearance of dark circles and under eye bags. Even the puffiness can be cured by exercising regularly. You can also go for yoga.
Now, you know about the fast methods using aloe vera for dark circles removal. But they won’t show best results until you do them on regular basis. Because, if you are doing them occasionally, you won’t get satisfactory results. Therefore, whatever duration of frequency that we have mentioned for these remedies for darkness lightening, you must go with that. To improve your overall complexion, do read this article on Fairness tips for men.