Flaxseed oil is obtained from the flax seed from the cold pressing method that keeps the oil free of the chemicals and adulterants. Flaxseed oil just like the flax seeds, is high in Omega 3 fatty acid and ensures multiple health benefits. This oil has been used since ages for its nutritional benefits. In this post we will be talking about the best flaxseed oil brands available in India. This oil can be applied on the skin and hair as well. It can also become a part of your diet to get the benefits like stronger immunity and boosting your digestive system. Regular intake of flaxseed oil also decreases the chances of various types of cancers.
Some of the noteworthy benefits of flax seeds
- This oil helps protects the heart because of the high amount of Omega-3-fatty acids that decrease the chances of heart disease.
- It also lowers the bad cholesterol levels and increases the good cholesterol, thus, reduces the chances of heart strokes.
- This oil improves the skin texture and conditions the dry skin. Regular intake and application of flaxseed on the skin has resulted in improved skin texture and lesser wrinkles and lines.
- The oil is also noted for its cancer fighting properties. This is rich in antioxidants that help the body to fight the cancer. As it is a rich source of dietary lignans, it helps slow down the growth of cancer cells and eventually kills them.
- This oil is also known to play a vital role in reducing the risk of diabetes and managing it.
- Flaxseed oil has also been associated with weight loss in a healthy way.
- This oil improves the brain functioning and decreases the chances of age-related green dysfunctioning diseases.
- Flaxseed oil increases the immunity and digestive system. It is known to relieve the irritatable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- This oil is also known to improve bone health. Therefore, women and men over 30 should include this oil to have high bone density.
Best Flaxseed Oils Available in India
Let’s check out the list of the best flaxseed oil brands available in Indian market.
1. IndicWisdom Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
It is a cold pressed flaxseed oil that is packaged in a bottle. It can be consumed or can be applied topically on the skin and hair. This oil is raw and there are no chemicals or solvents involved in the extraction process. With the high value of Omega 3 fatty acids, this oil is a heart healthy oil that fights cancer and skin inflammation.
Price: 850 rupees for 1 liters
2. Planton Extra Virgin Flax Seed Oil
Planton flaxseed oil is also made from the cold pressing technique and ensures high grade of purity without the use of chemicals. This oil does not contain any type of preservatives and is completely natural. It is the richest source of Omega 3 fatty acids that improves the brain functioning and increases the immunity. People having digestive system related problems should consume it to improve the digestive tract functioning.
Price: 490 Rupees for 500 ml
3. Healthvit Cold-Pressed Flaxseed oil
The flaxseed oil is enclosed in the capsule form. This contains 60 softgel capsules. Each capsule has 1000 mg of cold pressed flaxseed oil. It is rich in essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 6. It helps in the improvement of overall health. Regular consumption of the soft gel capsules filled with flaxseed can help in reducing bad cholesterol and increases the HDL good cholesterol in the body
Price: 600 rupees for 60 softgel capsules
4. Naturyz Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
In these capsules, there is 1000 mg of cold pressed flaxseed oil that is high in fatty acids and antioxidants you can take two capsules in a day to get the benefits. It is a vegetarian product that does not contain any type of animal extract.
Price: 600 rupees for 60 softgel capsules
5. Organic India Flaxseed Oil
Organic India flaxseed oil is also packaged in the capsule form. You can consume 2-3 capsules in a day to get all the mentioned benefits of flaxseed. The oil used in this is extracted from the cold pressing method and with the highest quality insured. It is not contain any animal or chemical product. It works on the body to protect the body is basic functioning and fight the free radicals causing oxidative stress to the body.
Price: 499 rupees for 60 softgel capsules
6. INLIFE Flaxseed Oil Omega 3-6-9 Fatty Acid Supplement
Inlife flaxseed oil liquid filled hard shell capsules are made with the high quality. It is rich in active forms of Omega 3 fatty acid. These capsules can be taken 3 times in a day. It has been clinically proven that this oil improves the immunity, eyesight, skin and hair health. The extra virgin cold pressed flaxseed oil is filled in these hard shelled capsules. Such capsules should be preferred over the soft gel once because it contains four to five times less gelatin and requires no other additives.
Price: 540 rupees for 60 capsules
7. Khadi Omorose Flaxseed Oil
This oil is a topical use oil which means that it is not for the human consumption. It can be used for skin and hair. This oil can be applied as a body massage oil to fight stress and anxiety. Being high in Omega 3 fatty acid it will make your skin glow and here get lustrous. The oil is a good source of nutrients that makes your hair grow faster.
Price: 375 rupees for 210 ml
8. Deve Herbes Pure Flax Seed Oil
The pure cold pressed oil is packaged in an Amber glass bottle. It is available in different quantities like 50 ml, 100 ml, 200 ml and bigger bottles are also available. It is made with the finest quality and ensures that the oil is free of chemicals and solvents.
Price: 249 rupees for 50 ml
9. Urban Platter Cold Pressed Flax Seed Oil
Urban platter cold pressed flaxseed oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. This oil can be used as a salad dressing are consumed directly. For topical application over the skin and hair as well the soil is very beneficial. Regular consumption of this oil can result in healthy brain functioning, decrease inflammation and beautiful skin and hair.
Price: 300 rupees for 100ml
10. HealthAid Flaxseed Oil
This flaxseed oil to is packaged in soft gel. This one is a non vegetarian product do it contains flaxseed oil that is plant based product. It is rich in Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids and helps people with digestive related problems. 122 capsules can be taken everyday. It is a natural source source of polyunsaturated fatty acids. It is also good for digestion and heart health.
Price: 900 rupees for 60 capsules
These are the best flaxseed oil brands available in India in different forms like oil capsules and softgels. Have you ever used flaxseed oil? Out of the mentioned options we liked Deves Herbs pure flaxseed oil the most.